2 Wochen sind um und es gibt eine neue challenge bei papercraft-challenges
2 weeks are over and there is a new challenge at papercraft-challenges
Wir haben heute wieder ein tolles Thema für Euch.
Today we have a great topic for you.
something new
Natürlich gibt es auch diesmal wieder etwas zu gewinnen:
Of course there is a prize to win again:

Gewinn/prize: Überraschung/surprise

Und hier ist mein Beitrag
Here is my entry
challenges:

a gem of a challenge "AG"
CRAFT challenge "AG"
simon says stamps "AG"
crafty cardmakers "add some texture"


Wundervoll und ganz entzückend!
AntwortenLöschenIch bin begeistert von deiner Karte mit dem süßen Motiv.
Auch die Gestaltung und die Farben finde ich klasse.
LG Ilse (thera)
Oh this is stunning! I just love your card. Thanks for sharing today over at A Gem of a Challenge
AntwortenLöschenOh your owl is sooooo adorable, absolutely love your card.
AntwortenLöschenThank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Debby
Love this - thanks for the inspiration!
AntwortenLöschenEine traumhaft schöne Karte, diese Eule ist ja sowas von knuffig und Deine Gestaltung erste Sahne.
AntwortenLöschenGenieße Dein Wochenende !
Liebe Grüße
von Anke
Great card - I love that teal blue! Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.
AntwortenLöschenJackie x
I am in love with the bird image. I love your color scheme. Love the die cut background and the arrangement of the branches in back of the bird. Thanks so much for playing with us at Addicted To CAS.
AntwortenLöschenLove the bold blue with the white. The die-cut background is fabulous. Great take on the code word. SO glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
AntwortenLöschenjaydee
CONGRATS on your well-deserved win at Addicted to CAS for this really cute card! I hope to hear from you about being our Guest Designer for the next challenge :)
AntwortenLöschenBarb - miguelghigliotty7@gmail.com