Ich musste unbedingt noch meinen neuen Stempel von Lavinia einweihen.Wenn ich sonst nicht so der Fan von Herbstblumen bin,die Lampionblumen haben es mir angetan....
Stempeleinmaleins "Herbst"
heARTful stamping "AG+ a stamp"
stamps: Lavinia, Renke
cs: SU
colors: Memento rich cocoa, SU,Copics
enamel dots: SU
others: wink of stella glitterpen, dimensionals

I love this, such a gorgeous CAS fall card.
AntwortenLöschenThank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x
I love the simplicity of this gorgeous fall card. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K xx
AntwortenLöschenYour CAS card is beautiful and so elegant looking. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Fab'n'Funky challenge. Good luck . Neva
AntwortenLöschenSo pretty and delicate. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!
AntwortenLöschenA fabulous card. So sorry I'm late in visiting you. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x
AntwortenLöschenCaptures Autumn perfectly. (especially since these cover a corner of my garden!)
AntwortenLöschenWow, das ist ja ein schöner Stempel. Die Karte gefällt mir total gut. Schlicht und einfach und hat eine tolle Wirkung...wunderschön.
AntwortenLöschenLG
Anett
I used to love the Chinese Lanterns but haven't seen them actually growing in a long time. You've done a beautiful job of coloring these, Beate. Thanks for sharing them with us at Addicted to CAS.
AntwortenLöschenHow elegant! Thank you for playing in the HeARTful Stamping Challenge!
AntwortenLöschen