Heute haben wir wieder ein schönes Thema für euch,passend zum heutigen Tag!
friendship
Und auch diesmal gibts wieder etwas zu gewinnen...
challenges:
simon says stamps "AG"
crafty creations "AG"
crafty catz "AG opt.thoughts of spring"
Artistic inspirations "AG"
a gem of a challenge "your favourite colour combo" - pink/grey
stamps: Digistamp A day for daisies, inkystamps
cs: SU
colors: Memento tuxedo black,Copics
pearls: from stock
others: lawncuts,wink of stella glitterpen


Ich finde deine Karte wunderschön. Vor allem den CAS-Style.
AntwortenLöschenLovely greetings, Michelle (DT sister)
Oh I love your color combination Bea
AntwortenLöschenthis is sweett
orange and grey I never try this
and so CAS too
and did you wrote the sentiment
woow super handwriting Bea
adorable as can be
I like to exchange this card with my friendship card but schade mein Image is a litte boy and little girl but no one from us is a BOY hehe we are both a woman...
I love this card Bea
hugs from Munich
Monika
Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week...x
AntwortenLöschenSuper cute image great cas design
AntwortenLöschenThanks for sharing with us at AGOAC
Smiles Christine xxxx
Beate, I LOVE this color combination!! So super cute!
AntwortenLöschen