inspirationcard from Anita (in France)
und den Farben von TAWS
ausserdem passend zu
crafting when we can "keep it simple"
divas by design "pretty pearls"
cupcake craft "not for flowers"
Und hier ist mein Kärtchen
stamps: TAWS,Mias Stempelküche,Hero Arts
cs: Jen Compen papier
colors: SU sahara sand,riding hoot red, pool party
pearls, shimmer dots: from stock


very lovely ,hugs, Marion
AntwortenLöschenschöne Karte, toll bunt und ein richtig schöner Hingucker....
AntwortenLöschenSuch a lovely card. I really like how you alternated the colors and would love to know how you did that. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin
AntwortenLöschenFabulous cool colours, Beate ... and I love the pearls and bling! Thanks so much for playing along! Anita :)
AntwortenLöschenFantastic card! I love the design! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx
AntwortenLöschenHallo Beate...thanks for telling me dass meine Karte gewinner ist...danke dir...und now about your card..woow I love that red dots combine with green one...lovely CAS card Beate...beautifully done..
AntwortenLöschenI am also joining the challenge on the Crafting When We Can...my card is number 57 to help you to find my card :) hope you like to see it on my blog and I would be glad if you could leave me some love..many thanks before and hugs...Monika :)
What a great CAS design! Love how you used these colors! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!
AntwortenLöschenThis card is beautiful & perfect for the challenge!
AntwortenLöschenLove your graphic take on Anita's Muse - these colours are wonderful together! Thanks so much for playing along!
AntwortenLöschenFabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
AntwortenLöschenWendy xx